Executive Search with Kantar
Kantar is a data analytics and brand consulting company operating in over 100 countries with 30,000 employees and over $3.1bn revenue/$480m EBITDA.
Following the $4 billion acquisition by private investment firm Bain Capital, Kantar transitioned to private equity ownership separating the business from WPP and embarked on a group-wide global transformation. Kantar tasked us with identifying strategic HR professionals from a diverse background, to support the shift towards a more data driven, evidence-based function.
At the centre of this was a desire to move towards a data-driven HR function by hiring strong analytical and commercially astute HR leaders with the ability to work in a fast-paced private equity environment.
In total, HF placed over 40 HR leaders in the Group. This was a blend of high-calibre interim support and permanent hires to support the business in its immediate and long-term needs.
A highlight of key roles placed:
- Chief Human Resources Officer, Media
- HR Director, UK&I
- Global Head of Talent Acquisition
- Strategic Workforce Planning Director
- Head of Talent Acquisition, Technology
- Director, Learning, Talent & Leadership
- Global Head of Benefits
- Global Reward Director, Media
- Reward Director, World Panel
- Chief of Staff
- People Transformation Director
- Global Head of People Analytics
- Head of HR Shared Services
- Country HR Director, Germany
- Country HR Director, France
- Consulting & Client leaders
- Transformation Lead
- Interim Chief People Officer
- Interim HR Operations Director
- Interim Global Process Owner – Hire To Retire
- Interim HR Director, Operations
- Interim HR Director, Media
- Interim Head of HR Shared Services
- Interim Head of Labour Relations
- Interim Operating Model Lead
- Interim Reward Director
- Interim Talent Acquisition